Monday, May 9, 2011

Before        &              After
When recreating this picture, I first turned the saturation down to make the picture black and white. The ring that she is wearing in my picture is picture so I decided to colorize that picture with a purple tint. Then I erased the purple tint off of her body so that she remained black and white. I then wanted to blur the area around her body so that the picture was focusing on her. I erased the blur on her body so the image was only blurred around the edges. From there I made her nails and eyes purple along with pieces of her jewelry. After I did this, I made her bottom eye lashes more defined by adding small black lines beneath her eyes. I used the filter tool to make her lips look glossy so they were slightly defined like the woman's lips were in the orginal picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment